//Forever Imperfect
Just What I Think

Friday, June 24, 2011 @ 3:40 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I wish upon the star , the shine one...
I wish that he will happy when I'm leaving him forever...
Please....Give back what's mine...
Either I got it or I lose it , I have to face it...
Those painful in my heart never stop bleeding...
My tears have drop slowly..
I miss him , give back what's mine please...
He the perfect one for me...
Dear shine star...
My dimples on my chin has lost because of him...
Broken heart is the suitable word for myself...
No one love me , no one take care of me...
My laugh , my grin had gone away...
However I want to get it back ?
Just give back what's mine...
And I would smile more brighter than those shine star....


| Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps.names dieba ^^ people call me diebdieb :)i'm a human being that have feelings=.= so bee nice here ^.^ no copycats around heree :) be yourself , don't be a faker -.- me heart you stalkers <3

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!